A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Sunday, August 8, 2010

Searching far n wide for a romber pattern!

I searched everywhere.....on ravelry....on crochet blogs...on google ...cudn find wat i wanted...
i needed a romber paatern...with a crisscross at the back and a trouser like look...
how much ever i search i end up with an onsie or a full length pants!!!!

finally i tot i wil make a Baby afghan with the yarns i have ....so i am working on the afghan with Teresa's pattern..."the jumbo catherine wheel"

its turning out nice but i feel the width is not enuf...soo i am thinkin of adding a huge border which will make it luk bigger....
even tho te baby afghan is keepin me busy.....my mind is still lukin for the romber...

i hope somebody has tat pattern which i hv in my mind....

so friends....pls lemme kno if anyone finds it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find the pattern you are searching for soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..I've been meaning to reply to your comments asking for the FBB. Its not available online..but, there is another bag that comes very close to it.. here is the link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fat-bag-2

    ReplyDelete