A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Baby Afghan Ready!!!


After almost 2 long weeks i finally finished my Baby Afghan. Since i hv jus one more month left , i feel as if i don hv much time left n tat i hv lots n lots of baby clothes to make....
I wanted to make a diff kind of baby afghan n finally used the jumbo catherine wheel pattern.

Baby Afghan

Size: 37''x 21''
Yarn: Lion Brand Baby Soft
Hook: Size J & E
Pattern: Jumbo Catherine wheel (Teresa)


heres a bigger view...

4 comments:

  1. Your baby afghan turned out beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful! I like your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the afghan so much, and the pattern also :) When seeing this pattern from Teresa, I intended to make something with it, and now you come with an afghan, good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thk u very much all.. teresa's instructions r always so eassy to follow :)

    ReplyDelete