A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The new Mega Project under progress

Yes.... I have started a new project....hmmm infact two new projects...
My favourite..Baby clothing!!!
One is a sweater ...another is a dress which i am planning to gift my friend's baby Jovia. It's her baptism on Aug 1st and i tot i wil complete it bfore tat....Its almost done...
I just have to do the ruffles at the bottom and the sleeves....
I tot I wil also make a lace shoes which will go along with the dress...IF time permits.
The sweater on the other hand, is almost done but i tot i wil take my own time for that since i suddenly gt a deadline for the dress...
I was planning on gifting Jovia one, and just tot her baptism was te correct time.

I was a bit sceptical abt the size tho...bt i gt sm expert advice from the designer Sandy Furlough herself......so shld be ok...
The design is posted in Ravelry ...and by day aftr 2morrow ..the pic of my Mega project shld be here :)

ooh...i am soo excited by seeing how its getting completed slowly .....

2 comments: