A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jovia's Dress finally completed !!! :)

Friends.... so finally i hv managed to take pics of the promised dress. I hope everybody likes it.

Here are the pics of the Front portion, back , the closeups of the sleeves and the flowers on the skirt.








And I got the pattern from Ravelry.. It's called Easter Grace Dress pattern. U can c it here
I feel i hv made a couple of mistakes in the pattern , small small ones...but it came out quite well finally.. hee hee
Actually in the pattern u will c a peach n white combination... but wen me n my mom went yarn shopping for the same..she suggested to make in this particular combination n i am glad i did it :)

6 comments:

  1. wow!!!! dis is so cute.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was looking up crotchet and noticed this page. I am planning to start this as a hobby. What thread should I buy? Please tell me if there are online websites selling prints and models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear vineetha....u can use cotton thread for this dress..i hv attached the link ..u can hv a luk at tat for the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting the photos and letting me know you tried the pattern. You did an awesome job crocheting, and I believe it is much prettier in the lavender than the peach. Happy Crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you I loved ur work. But this one is my fovorite. :)

    ReplyDelete