A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby sweater!!



Here is the pic of the Baby sweater I completed yest.
Its cald "Ombre waves" . U can find the pattern in Crochet Magazine , Oct 2005,Vol 23.
The texture of the sweatr luks really beautiful , mayb coz of the wavy pattern. Its worked simply on alternating sc and dc.

It wud fit a baby of 9-12 months..... i used a G hook and Lion Brand Baby soft yarn.
I am really happy with the ribbing at the edges coz it tuk me sm time to grasp it bt then it came out quite well...n now since i hv mastered it ...i can use it for any garment.

It wudnt take two whole weeks to complete the sweater i am sure...Its just tat I gt occupied wit Jovia's dress for sm time, tat i lost a bit of my intreat in tis one :)

One shud complete this in not more than 1 week i guess...provided u don't cook, watch television or go out , AND waste time oly for eating and sleeping ..

dedicating the rest of the time to finishing off Ombre waves...hee hee!

3 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely cute! so who is it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute!!! Love it! I intended to make one a few months ago but not yet until now :)
    Your blog is kool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete