A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The shop...finally!!!!!!!!!!

yes..its been some time since i posted sumthin on my blog..i know. But i got a bit busy n i was making the handmade tags 2!...so am all geared up to post my handmade tags today..jus gotta take a pic n post...rest everythin done....
n one gud news...i finally found a shop here in Kuwait where u get fabulous yarn!
we had a dinner party yest nite n we thot we will take a walk bak home ....n on the way i discovered the place. i immediately leapt in....n saw such beautiful collections of yarn that i actually thot i will buy the whole shop..err well since my husband was tre..i had to limit ny choices. Mnaged to get an Afghan crochet needle 2..yippie....!
i jus cant wait to get started with the new yarns....
but i am havin an interview next week n am pretty tensed abt it..which means i have to sit in a place n STUDY!!!!..which also means NO CROCHET..phew....sounds very very difficult n impossible.....but don hv a choice....hmmmm
alrite.....so my next post is goin to be the tags .......
c ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment