A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Handmade Tag :)





Melissa got me into this game...n i had fun 2 these few days, tryin to make these tags..

As I am a new blogger n so hv hardly any followers, except the very talented Tanya :)(n shes already one of the tag game winners :P), so I do not know how much i wil be successful in propogating this game, but neways lemme display my items .....

ok...let me copy paste the rules of the game....

Requirements:

1. You have to be crafty and willing to make three handmade gifts
2. You must have a blog that you post to regularly

Here's how it works:
I will randomly select three people to receive a handmade gift set from me.
They then have to post this game on their blog offering a handmade item(s) of their own to three people and so on.

My handmade gift set will include:
1. A round pouch.
2. A hanger cover
3. A hip belt.

To enter, simply leave a comment on this post at the earliest saying you would like to play. Please include your first name and a link to your blog. I will randomly choose three people and announce them . hope this wud be fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. The little pouch is so cute .. Nice work :) I am so behind I know what I want to give away but have to get around to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thx so much tanya....!
    n cant wait to c ur work....

    ReplyDelete