A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pics of my projects

There are not many...but a very few crochet projects that i have done, starting from my skool dayz....




















picture 1- is my first ever crochet in my life,the bigger mat,


it was with the help of my crafts teacher,mrs petronia madam that i did it.that was in 8th std.

i was so excited abt my new hobby that i used to do crochet crochet even in the class hours..hee hee.
That is the oly picture I have of the initial dayz of crochet....at that time I had made many and gifted to all my favourite aunts!:)



The below pictures, as u can c of the mat which i attempted after 7 long years. I din know to change colours in between before, ..well !crafts madam hadn't taught us that..

so i learned it from U-tube and it worked!
I think the project is not too bad considering the gap of 7 years!

































The next picture is a Granny square which i attempted for the first time after the gap..learning from U tube itself....

This smaller granny square has given me some confidence so as to start a bigger one..right now working on that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment