A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Wednesday, January 21, 2009

REDISCOVERING CROCHET

So i have rediscovered my Crochet talents! well the break was pretty large...around 7 yeras..
phew ..what and all happened in 7 loooong years..
i got an Engineering Degree..i got an excellent job....i got a remarkable promotion...n ya..i quit tat excellent career.. n i got MARRIED too..
phew lots n lots happenin...
n now started crocheting 2..hee hee.
currnetly i am working on a table mat ..my mom wanted one..its in the colour combination of maroon and black..
i am making it in a granny square pattern...got it from u tube....there they show each n every stitcheds ..so its kinda easy..n its coming out well 2....

i had also done on a trial basis ..a round mat and a tiny granny square...
n i hope i wil get lotsa patterns soon...i am working hard..u kno...!:P....surfing for crochet patterns and helpful blogs online..
i wud b very happy indeed if some of u guys crazy on crochet can lend me a hand..
c ya all soon with photos of my projects soon..

vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment