A place where I can share my passion with fellow- crocheters!!!!















Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flashy Scarf of 2012

A good friend of mine is leavin kuwait.....i feel soo bad....we were a very great company...she planted in me the intrest in jwellery making, n i hv already tried a few with crochet...

neways she will be moving to dubai , n will be leavin kuwait on 16th of tis month....
I tot i wil gift her with something, n ten suddenly remebred tat once she had asked for a scarf(long long bak)....wen i was takin my big break !!!!!..
so i chekd on my stash....tuk up sm of my fav furry yarns....n did sm mix n match with simple double crochet......n lo...........
i luved it....howzit..hop she likes it 2..  :)





i am working hard on my finishings....n tho tis ones nt sooo perfect in tat matter i feel compared to my oldies i hv improved...
neways 2morro i wil hv another crochet jwellery to update   :)

c ya

No comments:

Post a Comment